- We provide objective thought leadership and help you tackle tough technology and operational challenges.
- Working with you, we design the best solutions to accomplish your objectives, strengthen your capabilities & meet your specific needs.
- Real-world, successful experience - in all phases, from evaluation through implementation!
- Unique executive skills and expertise, with full understanding of the breadth and magnitude of the impact to technology, time, operations, resources, and organizational change.
- Our flexible proprietary Core 20/20 Framework enables us to engage at any stage of your journey with repeatable success.
- Our Strategic Alliance Network enables us to build you the right team of expert objective thought leadership and specialized technical/ operational subject matter expertise to solve your unique marketplace needs.
We exist for no other reason than to ensure your success.
John Kershner is an executive leader with proven experience developing and executing strategies that deliver bottom line results utilizing creative abilities, knowledge and skills gained as a management advisor and coach. Key areas of interest include strategic technology management, business process improvement, change management, and organizational design and development. John successfully led three large core banking transformations and many other core and non-core technology improvement and replacement initiatives. Most recently, John organized and led the program for the first U.S. implementation of the TCS BaNCS global core banking platform at Zions Bancorporation. In 2018, John partnered with Aaron Schlenz to create Core 20/20 LLC. John received his MBA from The University of Texas at Austin, and his BBA in Finance from the University of Houston.
Aaron Schlenz is a creative and dynamic financial services executive who has made a career of delivering groundbreaking and transformational efforts in support of business strategy across a wide spectrum of domains, including application, governance and operations. Complimenting his expertise as a highly effective cross-functional collaborator bridging operations, business and technology, Aaron possesses a natural ability to identify customer needs and partner for results, tackle ambiguous, complex problems, and develop workable solutions. Utilizing his skills in program and project management, execution strategy, and transformation, Aaron managed the successful Zions Core Banking Transformation program, with responsibility for planning, delivery and governance. In addition to Zions, Aaron has deep financial-services transformational experience with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Aaron took his skill set and leadership experience and partnered with John Kershner to create Core 20/20 LLC. Aaron received his MBA from Mount Saint Mary’s University in Maryland, and his B.S. in Accounting from Illinois State University.